Friday, January 04, 2008

This is it!

The next time you hear from me, I will be in Mexico hanging out with mariachis. Or maybe I will just be eating tacos. Or whatever, I will be in Mexico, SO STOP PRESSURING ME.

Anyway, I am packed and ready to go. Did you know that if your husband doesn't' travel with you and your kids he has to write you a permission slip, like when you went to the museum in 3rd grade? Except with a notary and less brown bag lunches. As a side not, be sure that your husband does things like INCLUDE THE DATE ON THE NOTE. Not that my sweetums would forget such details. Also? If you do not have the same last name as your children as is the case in the Wage-Stein household, you have to prove that these children are indeed yours. I personally plan on gathering them up and showering them with breast milk because really, who else would put up with that kind of crap except one's flesh and blood? A birth certificate will also work.

Ok, I have to be up at 3:45. Help.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a fun trip

5:16 PM  
Blogger sltbee69 said...

I guess Mexico doesn't have women's rights huh?

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home