Tuesday, January 01, 2008

The New Years Final Report

Hello Hangover! OMG the pounding, make it stop. I rang in 2008 by laying in bed (alone thank you very much) feeling full of booze and pity for poor Dick Clark because OMG, did he not make you want to cry and wrap him up in an afghan and put him to bed? Then I promptly passed out at 11:56, not having seen the ball drop, which sucks because THE BALL! WAS NEW AND IMPROVED!

We spent a lazy day with the girls, taking naps and polishing off the Almond Roca because Hot Damn that is good. Barb stopped by and brought lasagna, which is what I highly suggest you do if you ever decide to pay us a visit. Any casserole type dish will do. We had a few drinks and looked at Roob's diaper rash. A good time indeed.

Thanks for the comments and emails. I am feeling a bit more calm after crossing a few things off of my Mega Mexico List. I didn't actually do them, but I did cross them off. Very satisfying.

Three days to go. Please God let me not forget my passport. Or how to speak Spanish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home