Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Dilemma

The girls went to daycare this morning so I could get my hair cut and run some errands. Roob nursed at 8:00. It is now 2:00 and she had fallen asleep in her carrier and is still crapped out in her room. She normally would have eaten at least twice in The pump is in her room. The options are:

1. Wake her up and feed her
2. Allow my boobs to burst in an explosive fashion.

I keep picturing them bursting and confetti spraying the room. I think that is not exactly what will happen.

Moo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that sucks! I know that feeling.

2:27 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Couldn't you express a little milk into your bathroom sink or something? That's what I would do to relieve the pressure when I had access neither to nursling nor pump.

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home