Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I would love to post more...

But I am totally consumed with the amount of Not Sleeping happening in our little apartment. My children fall asleep after hours of screaming and then awaken with more screaming several hours later, ready for the day. At 4:00 a.m. Somebody shoot me. Today I mananged to get the small one back to sleep and let the less small one run around while I tried to catch a Z or two. When I awoke, or rather, was awoken by The Screaming, I found a collection of objects pertinent to me had been positioned around my body, like maybe for a voodoo ritual. My glasses propped on my head, cellphone near my hand, toothbrush, novel and a cereal bar nearby. It was sort of unnerving but I am trying to get over it.

Davey arrives tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home