Monday, July 11, 2005

More Confessions....



So I have decided to reveal my best pregnancy secret that I am sure will alienate more than a few of the internets. I sleep fairly well at night (well, maybe not great, but compared to what I hear from others, I think I am getting more peaceful rest than many.) My guilty secret is that since I first experienced night sickness for the first 6 months of this journey, the doc told me I could take unisom or benedryl to take the edge off. And I do. Every night. The doc reasured me that my baby won't come out with a third eye or the IQ of a flannel shirt even if I take it every day. Hey, if it works I am all for it, believe me, I am sure this has saved my marriage because dealing with a sort of rested pregnant me has to be 1000x's better than living with an exhausted unhappy pregnant me.

1 Comments:

Blogger marlynn said...

Amen :)

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home