Monday, June 27, 2005

2nd wind



Today was my first day back on 8 hour days, it is amazing the difference that 3 hours make! I mean, when am I supposed to nap and eat brownies? So I have settled in for an evening of domesticity with Davey, I am washing clothes and blogging and he is folding them. We had a super-high class appetizer of Maui Onion Chips and I believe we will be serving cheese and onion hot dogs for the main course with a dessert of leftover peanut butter pie. Too lazy for vegetables, unless relish counts. Then we are going to attempt some adult alone time as the inlaws have left the building.

My feet are still scary swollen. But since my face isn't, my doctor doesn't give 2 shits. Bummer. When I spoke to the nurse today though, she did indicate that although it doesn't mean I am high risk, I might get reduced work hours since I have a desk job which would be the coolest thing ever. C'mon doc! Put me on half days....I triple dog dare you!

Have you people played spider solitaire? Holy crap, this game is fun! We now have a family competition for high score. Did I mention that we are lame?

2 Comments:

Blogger Aya said...

Naps, brownies, and possible reduced working hours? Lucky you!

3:43 AM  
Blogger heels said...

Maui Onion chips...Peanut butter pie...mmmmmmm. I think I need to find a napkin to wipe up my desk because the thought of those two things together makes me drool. Must be because I'm pregnant- when else would you find that combination irresistable?

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home