Monday, July 25, 2005

Closer



I am actually starting to think that we are getting into the home stretch. I am feeling sort of laborish, maybe. I know that some folks start looking for every twinge as an indicator of labor, but I am just feeling weird/crappy enough to think that it might actually happen within the next week. Lots of contractions, stabbing pain etc. Looks like another evening of DVD's and laying down....just what the dr. ordered I think.

In other news I have been getting more serious about developing a serious hunt for jobs I can do at home. Ideas are welcome!:)

2 Comments:

Blogger marlynn said...

I'm so excited for you! Enjoy the home stretch.

10:36 PM  
Blogger Aya said...

Ooh how exciting, the baby's finally coming!

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home