Sunday, July 24, 2005

The end of an era....



What a great day! It was so nice to see Davey relaxed and not feeling pushed to finish a project. We just hung out, played cribbage, ate junk food, rented movies and it was awesome. We were both strung out tired when we finally got up today, which is weird because I have never seen the man sleepy. I think my hormones might be rubbing off on him saying that we had better get some rest now.

I have been re-thinking the whole trying to shake the baby out thing. Maybe I should just let her cook awhile longer since I will have to go to work sooner and get less paid time if she is born now. I think I will try to hold myself back and just let her come when she is ready.....which does not by any means imply that I will cease the adult activities:) I just am feeling like things are going so well in my life right now, that even though I can't wait to meet our daughter, I am savoring the end of an era that has been wonderful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home