Monday, October 08, 2007

Birthdays RAWK

I feel like I am living the plot of The Bernstein Bears: Too Much Birthday. As you might guess, my birthday RAWKED. So let me break it down for you.

Kirsten's Birthday By The Numbers:

Nights of free babysitting: 2

Meal celebrations in my honor: 4

Free drinks: 5

Birthday Cakes: 2

Nights out with the girls: 1

Nights out with the girls from my CHURCH where I may or may not have returned home too drunk to nurse my child and my husband may or may not have had to help latch her on because I was sleeping: 1

Number of awesome new Ergo baby carriers in requested color: 1

Days it will take to recover: 5


Only 364 days to go and do it all over again.

4 Comments:

Blogger *~*Cece*~* said...

I love birthday's! Happy Birthday to you! Sounds like you were spoiled!

8:57 AM  
Blogger katydidnot said...

i heart birthdays...especially my own. but if it can't be mine, i'd pick you. happy birthday.

7:14 PM  
Blogger melodyann said...

I wanna go to YOUR church, dude.....

and I missed your fucking birthday. How much does that suck? I'll tell you: LOTS

Happy birthday anyway, you wonderful creature.

I LOVE YOU!!!!

3:16 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Happy Birthday

Jenn

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home