Thursday, September 27, 2007

Open Letter

Dear Davey,

While I appreciate your desire to be part of the group in the lunch room, I was disturbed when you told me that the discussion today was centered around the condition and/or discoloration of my nipples as a result of feeding our child. The discomfort I feel is compounded by the fact that these women are also former co-workers of mine as well, including a supervisor whom I may need a recommendation from someday. Unfortunately, when she thinks of me now, instead of her most recent knowledge of me being an employee hard at work in her cube, she will envision my giant, maltreated hooters. Not the image I was going for.

I am offering you a chance at redemption. Please keep this item in mind while you are shopping for the plentiful presents that you will be presenting me with for my birthday celebration which will be taking place in t-minus less than two weeks.

Sincerely,

Your Loving Wife

5 Comments:

Blogger LIBSMOM said...

and I was positive I would find that to be a link to the Tiffany website. Silly me.

5:24 AM  
Blogger MomSmoo said...

BTW -- we are both sad sad woman then out "birthday" presents include baby carriers or various other baby/toddler items! Really. When did it stop being about jewelry?

Oh, I remember... when I had L! DH got me a ring with his birthstone and that is the last piece of jewelry I have seen....

5:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey P??? Why's that mom in the picture of the baby backpack thingy sleeping on her baby? Are you going to sleep on Rube? That's realy a smart plan or your a sick sick woman. Either way I still love you!

Anthony

11:05 AM  
Blogger Molly said...

I got the Ergo a few months ago and LOVE it (and so does Clara)! I even have that same color (good choice).

1:27 PM  
Blogger Mrs. G. said...

2nd hand nipple talk warrants diamonds! Don't be such a cheap date.

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home