Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Dude, where's my cocoa pebbles?



So, I am totally addicted to cereal. I don't know what it is but I can't get enough sugary cereal. The kind my child will never be allowed to eat once she's on the outside. I have never been so compelled to eat bowls and bowls of the sweet nectar that is cocoa pebbles. Actually, I don't limit my foods to only cereal, I also like chips. I hope the supplements are working because if not, this kid is going to be a big ball of goo with doritos for brains.

OOOOOh, we are finally getting our meeting with HR to talk about leave. Let's hope that they take mercy on us. It is a real bummer working for the same company as they only have to give us 12 weeks total to share. So we are ready for battle, proposal in hand for Friday. I better gear up and eat my Wheaties before the meeting.......with about 5 TBS. sugar.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lorraine said...

I'm loving my cereal too. My fav are Surgar Puffs, lol.

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home