Wednesday, May 11, 2005

The day my stretch pants got too tight

So I have been reduced to having my nicest article of clothing be an XL motherhood striped polyester shirt be my "goin' to meetin' " outfit. I am a bit worried because I think I am going to outgrow my maternity clothes and I just started wearing them 2 months ago. It isn't so much that I don't want to buy them, it is that I think that XL is as big as the pants come, now I wasnt skinny before I was knocked up, but the pants just aren't going to sheath my expanding body much longer.,......any suggestions?

People are starting to really stare at the belly now and ask questions, it is kind of weird to feel like a spectacle wherever I go.......I guess everybody loves the pregnant lady!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sasha@Pw said...

Layering shirts is always a good idea. And drawstring pants. And if possible, it would be nice to wear sweats or overalls to work. ;)

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home