Monday, May 16, 2005

Just like me!

So I had the most fabulous weekend ever! why you ask? Did I go on an exotic vacation? Did I win the lottery? Discover a cure for cancer? NO! All I can say is that the stars all aligned and I DID'NT FEEL LIKE CRAP! I wasn't mean, I didn't take even one nap! I got out of bed! I took a shower! I had hot sex! Wow, I'm telling ya that nothing compares to having a glimpse of my former self...I was beginning to think that I had been transformed into some hateful anti-fun loving bitter baby monger......but it turns out that the baby really has turned me into a bitch, it's the baby's fault! I am really a funny, spontanious wonderful girl! Yay for me. And I promise that I won't hold it against the babe when she is born as I will have magically transformed into a forgiving self-sacrificing mother who will claim to have thought this pregnancy was the best thing ever.

1 Comments:

Blogger notasoccermom said...

I'm glad you have a good weekend....send me some of those vibes, ok?

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home