Thursday, October 30, 2008

Wine Night

Last night I made all the necessary arrangements that included: calling The Davey no less than 15 times to say"are you on your way yet?" "How about now?" "How is traffic?" "Are you traveling by donkey? Because, seriously, you should be home right now." The arrangements also involved laying out PJs, arranging my transportation and 1 very large meatloaf.

It turned out that all of this preparation was energy well spent because, wine night? AWESOME. Sitting with friends, telling stories and eating no less than My Actual Weight in creamy dip=So Worth It.



I love you girls. Lets do it again soon. And when I say that, I mean, lets do it at your house sometime soon. Because, my house? Usually it is too dirty for company, and when I say Usually,I mean to say Always.
xxox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home