Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Poop. It smells.

You know that it is going to be unpleasant when you walk into your toddler's room during naptime and the first thing you hear is DON'T TOUCH MY POOPER, followed by a smell so foul that a port-a-potty at the fair would have been aromatically pleasing. Yes,, there was a major eruption of Mt. Feces, yes it had been sitting there for at least 2 hours, and no she had not been crying. She had been smearing. On her feet. And smiling. And laughing. Guffawing. I think I heard a chortle.

Cleanup involved a shower, a bucket and a lot of laundry.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracy DeLuca said...

OK. You beat me. No ifs ands or buts. You have out grossed me. I give up. Really. Tell the toddler she can stop now. LOL LOL LOL

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home