Thursday, December 20, 2007

Do you want to hear more about my fever?

I didn't think so. Instead I will post some pictures that I forgot about from over thanksgiving.

This picture is for all the people who are against dramamine for long drives:

Would it make you nervous if you were staying in this hotel over a major holiday and the only car in the lot was yours? Yeah. Us too. There wasn't even anyone at the desk. They left us a stack of towels and were all "see ya, suckas."
The initiation of my eldest into Grandma Lorie's Turkey Hand Club.
Now I will resume the shivering and gear up for another full day of work for my volunteer gig.

I have lost my damn mind. And also the natural ability to regulate my own body temperature.

Send chocolate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home