Sunday, October 14, 2007

No real content here. Go Home.

Awww, so sweet. A modern dad teaching early literacy skills by reading his child the basketball season schedule. I could almost cry. Also, how does hair that is one inch long get messed up?
Daddy teaches his girl to perfect the Wage-Stein stare. I am sure she is developing The Carpal Tunnel as I type this.
Ruby's getting baby's first passport. Finally caught her smile on camera. For the government.

She's all ready for a brisk morning walk, my little early bird.Did I ever tell you about that one time when I didn't have anything to write about on my blog because my life is incredibly lame and I didn't even have a fresh poop story to entertain with and so I told the internet to expect a lot of pictures this week? No? Well, that story? Is really boring.

4 Comments:

Blogger *~*Cece*~* said...

Hey it could be worse, he could be reading her info on horse races! lol Cute pictures!

9:08 AM  
Blogger Mrs. G. said...

Oh my goodness. You have some beautiful babes.

10:26 AM  
Blogger Mixed Up Me said...

I can't say much, I've had writer's block aka "Nothing Exciting Going On In My Life" for awhile now!! I love the picturs though . . .cutie patootie kids!!

11:56 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I love that kids chair in the first picture, where did you get it?

Jenn

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home