Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Definitely Mine

Goldie is a little mimic, sounding more like her mama every day:

"Okaaaaay....Soooooooo"
"Shoot! Shoot! Shoot!!"
"Shuuuuuure"
"Okaaaaaay Guuuuys"
"Duuuude"
"Hereyago"
"Mama! 'Offee" (coffee!)

She can also reconize the Starbucks logo, that mama's coffee is always iced and daddy's is hot and she continues to be a Starvin' Marvin. Tonight at my friend's house when we were done eating dinner and in the living room visiting, she snuck back into the dining room, climbed on the table and sucked all remaining meat off of the pork chops, followed by soaking up all the juices with tortillas.

She's a charmer like that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

We have some friends with a 4.y.o. daughter who is an expert at the "you gonna eat that?" maneuver. It is alternately cute and annoying, especially if you're still actually eating the object of her desire. On the other hand, there are never many leftovers to pack up and take home.

6:13 AM  
Blogger Mixed Up Me said...

Oh yes, when my child started saying, "What-Ever!!!" I realized, hmmm maybe I should tone down the attitude! :) Then, one time one of my students told a classmate who was wandering around the classroom, "Do you need a map back to your seat?" It ws then that I realized that maybe I should watch my sarcasm in the classroom, although that is still one of my favorite teacher-y lines! :) Have a fabulous day!

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home