Sunday, August 07, 2005

So I still don't have too much in the way of witty banter to post on the blog. Most of my day is spent staring at my child trying to imagine how she ever fit in my body and if said body will ever not be jiggly like the jello. We are so in love with this girl. It was blazing hot here in P-town so we packed it up and went to the beach Friday night. It was great to lower our core temps and change scenes.

Sleeping is a bit easier now, Goldie goes down for about 2.5-3.5 hours and then I sleep, wake and feed her and repeat. I feed her at about 1 or 2 am, then Davey gives her the pumped milk about 5 am or so, so I am getting a fair amount of sleep all things considered. That makes me feel much better. Maybe when the exhaustion is fully gone I will have something besides breastmilk to discuss. Hang in there readers, I'll be back to my old self soon.....

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Take your time. I expect to be consumed with Baby - whenever it is that she decides to come.

8:20 AM  
Blogger marlynn said...

You just had a baby! No witty banter required :)

10:21 PM  
Blogger notasoccermom said...

I'm thinkin of you guys!

12:06 PM  
Blogger Janice @ Mom On The Run said...

I don't know - I'm almost 11 weeks out and boobs and breastmilk are still all I can talk about. Congratulations!

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home