Sunday, June 12, 2005

It's time for what? Already!?

I thought that baby showers happened much closer to the actual birth than merely 32 weeks into the thing. Oh well, I am having my 1st one today. My sister has invited 15 people and their children to come. Davey is a little nervous because I will be taking his "baby" (aka the minivan) to haul the loot home in. I don't really know what to expect. I hope someone buys us diapers though, because the word on the street is that they are spendy and you know that I will be rationing those suckers out! My theory for baby budgeting: breastfed for 5 years, potty trained by 1! I'll let you know how that works out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Hope you had fun and brought home lots of good stuff!

6:18 PM  
Blogger Sasha@Pw said...

Hope the shower was fun!

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home