Saturday, May 28, 2005

water water everywhere

So this swelling thing is pretty impressive! Last night I went with my sis and the mamacita to Baby's R us to pick a nursery theme and all of a sudden my feet exploded. Like literally. Like, out of my new $100 super chic wide sandals I just bought. I had to take off my shoes and hobble around the store barefoot like Britany at a public restroom. Anyway, it is hard to do a nursery theme to satisfy everyone. Davey wants cow jumped over the moon motif, but all of that stuff looks boyish. I just don't want pink. So we settled on lavendar and yellow with cow jumped over the moon accents.

Folks from work are going out to a pub concert tonight, but it doesn't start until 9:30 and I am not sure if I am down with staying out till 1 a.m. at this point. But I could go and show off my new mani/pedi I had done today. I swear nothing is finer than a french manicure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home