Friday, June 03, 2005

You mean I am actually supposed to lay down?



So when I went to the chiropractor yesterday and he put me on 1/2 work days until next week I was thinking "YES YES YES! Time to go to the outlets and buy cute summer maternity wear, get the house clean, have long lunches with friends!!YES!" Well, turns out that when I attempted the aforementioned activities when I left my job at noon, the walking through the outlet aggravated the sciatica and I was lucky to drag my big ass home! So I guess the lesson I learned is that they tell you to rest for a reason. I guess my idea of relaxing is slowly changing!

Tommorow a family friend and my own mamacita are coming to help us with the nursery. I am excited to finally get some kind of a vision. We were planning on using a crib someone gave us, but Davey is leary about it's safety qualifications (safety, schmaftey I always say, I mean we were put in shoe boxes on the front seat of the car as babies!) but, in an effort to be a good mother, we are now going to buy a crib in addition to a new mattress to help prevent SIDS (check out http://www.criblife2000.com/ for info on the deal with the mattress) Anyway, I am going to be a good girl and lay down for a spell and be grateful to not be at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home