Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Could someone explain the exhaustion I feel? I mean, I am in bed by 10, up at 6:30, sleep reasonably well despite 4 trips to the bathroom (thank you Unisom!) and I am falling asleep at my desk by 11 am. Ridiculous! I am happy that I still have until th 24th only working 5 hour days, but what am I going to do after that? I will still have 5 weeks or so full time! YIKES! I guess I will cope, being the super-fly bureaucrat that I am!

In other news, this child is either lodged in a ball under my ribs or I am having contractions. Not sure which. Last night I had the granddaddy of them all getting out of bed for potty #3. It felt like a charlie-horse in my belly. I thought I would die, but am happy to report that I am still alive.

Hoping that my laptop shipped today, would like to be online wirelessly by the weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger le said...

It's the baby! She's sucking up your sleep!

I'm considering it training.

6:31 AM  
Blogger Sasha@Pw said...

Getting you ready for many nights of no sleep. :)

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home