Monday, April 18, 2005

It must suck to be married to me....

So I am off work today because I have fallen deathly ill with some sort of cruel cold. DH took the day off to get stuff done around the house and the poor guy has been working so hard to get our new sleep number bed put together that I demanded he purchase so I can get a decent night's sleep (it's for the baby:) that he is rushing and accidentally ripped it. I should mention that he is putting together the bed, cooking lunch, washing laundry and babying me. I feel terrible because I am just lying around like 3rd base. Poor guy, I really don't deserve him. I think he might be getting used to my helplessness, after all, I have pretty much done nothing but go to work and sleep since December. It really must suck to be married to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home