Thursday, January 21, 2010

The last frontier

Today I violated the last sacred vow I made before I had children, when I knew everything about parenting: In preparation for a very much long and also extended time closed in a Very Lame Minivan with my children, I purchased them both Leapsters. You know, the kind that turn their brains to goo and me into a very sad, defeated statistic.

There has been nothing but squeals of delight for an hour. You will note that there is a direct correlation between the amount of screaming in our house and number of blog posts I can churn out. It's been awhile.

Dear Smug People Who Have Not Experienced Week Long Tantrums:

Judge if you must. My kids play video games. Mostly just to give you the pleasure of feeling self righteous. And also to give them something to do when they have insomnia after all that Mountain Dew.

You're Welcome.

1 Comments:

Blogger Team Russi said...

We were late to this party, too. My 5 year old son loves his leapster, though, and I enjoy the fact that the games still have learning concepts.

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home