Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Quandary

Still haven't finished my lame attempt of wrapping 3 years of adoration and awe inspiring love into a post worthy or my kid. Will keep working on it.

For now I will be busily pondering the quandary I find myself in tonight: Does the fact that the girls are having a sleepover and giving me a whole night of soul shaking peace make going through the root canal that I am scheduled for tomorrow worth it?

At least there's nitrous oxide to look forward to. I'll take what I can get.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Husband had a root canal just last week and guess what? He said it didn't hurt a bit! I've actually heard that a lot. I hear the worst part is the novacane but once you have that it's smooth sailing. Get better soon!

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home