Sunday, July 06, 2008

Officially

The votes are in and we officially have (drum roll please) Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease! We would love to give an acceptance speech but are otherwise occupied with The Whining, Crying and Not Eating. We are busy, busy people. The illness was diagnosed by Dr. Google himself who asked that we render our co-pay to Comcast.

In other earth shaking news: I cleaned my bathroom today. To those of you who know me in real life you will know that one of two things precipitated this momentous occasion: 1. It reeked of Gas Station Bathroom or 2. My mother is coming for dinner. Ding ding ding! We have a winner, but it was a trick question. Both 1. and 2. are correct. I thought Davey would faint as I went in there scrubbing and sweeping. Of course I didn't tackle the tub, lets not be ridiculous here, but the floor, sink and toilet are still in shock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home