Tuesday, February 26, 2008

We Love Erica

Today we had an adventure full of vegetables and one of our favorite friends, Crazy Aunt Erica who really.makes.shopping.fun. Erica is what I call a Toddler Whisperer. She can turn any tantrum into giggles and crisis into a game. God bless her really because while I was busy bouncing from OMG PUMMELOS! I HAVE TO TRY ONE and OMFG MEXICAN PAPAYA, I WANT TO MAKE OUT WITH IT at the local Grower's Outlet, Erica was entertaining Goldie and teaching her all kinds of lessons about Why Erica Is More Fun Than Your Mother. They bopped around and made up songs and weaved the cart around and God, but I wish I had a touch of The Fun sometimes. I am more about The Eat Your Effing Broccoli Already.

God, but I love me some Erica

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracy DeLuca said...

The crazy aunts are ALLOWED to be crazy cause they are not the mama. It's true. I was the crazy aunt to many a little one. I was sooooo fun. My kids wonder what happened to me.... and also? "I am more about The Eat Your Effing Broccoli Already" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa HA That is so me.

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

Er-ca

Love you!

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home