Wednesday, June 20, 2007

How'd you get here?

So looking at how people are finding this site is sort of freaking me out.

  • Hello guy from the Nederlands! And Ireland! And the South Bronx! We probably don't have the kind of Giant Hooters you were looking for here. Go Fish.
  • To the "Screaming infant while pooping" and "38 weeks pregnant, stabbing vagina pain" and "toddler getting molars"folks. Girls, I feel you.
  • If you are able to type "how to poop" into google, I'm afraid there is no hope for you.
  • Thanks for reminding me that I am #1 for "manary gland" in google.
  • For the person who found me by "my baby's poop smells like sour milk" I must admit you caught me off guard and now my stomach is turning.
  • To the purple hooter people: They are back to a normal color now, thanks for caring.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

HAHAHA!!! Sometimes the google finds can be so entertaining. Sometimes it can be freakish. ;-)

10:00 AM  
Blogger Dawn @ Bent, not broken said...

I never realized how you can actually track people like that! That is HILARIOUS! I think, by far, by personal fav is the one before the last.

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home