Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Back to the grind

I can't believe I have to go back to work on Monday! Where has the time gone? I am just so glad that I will only be working 3 days a week and Davey will be with her those days so it isn't like she will be in childcare which makes it a little easier. I am starting to wonder what the point is though, since I am going to quit in January. Why not just do it now?

In Goldie news, she had her shots yesterday. She went from sweet sedate smiling baby to ferocious miniature hellbeast in zero seconds and that lasted all day yesterday. After a day of trying to quell the beast I thought it best for her to have some quality time with her father last night while I worked around the house. It worked and she even slept for 9 hours, fed and then slept another 3! I love my baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home