Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Poop

Alright internets.....after consulting with the LC, pediatrician, maintenance guy from husband's work and my mother. It has been decided that my non-pooping baby must poop today. Mostly it is just Davey and I who have declared that she must poop today, the other folks are just nay-poop sayers who are more like "eh, she should probably poop soon." To hell with those so-called people learned in the ways of infant poop (maintenance guy excluded). We are experts. We are first time parents obsessed with our childs bowels to the point that we call each other on the hour for the poop update. We have drawn up a map to outline the plan of attack. All I can tell you is that it involves KY, Q-tips and a trip to the dollar store. Will keep you updated on Operation Poop On Pop as soon as we have them.

1 Comments:

Blogger S said...

I have to tell you, your blog just cracks me up every day! thanks for the laughs! I'll be sure to check for the poop update tomorrow! Be sure to note color and texture for all us internet geeks!

Sincerely,

Sheri

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home