Thursday, May 26, 2005

M is for Moooody



So, I am starting to understand the concept of moodiness. I should preface this by saying that I am not a moody person. Ever. Things just roll off me after about an hour. Not today. I am so frustrated, annoyed, hot etc. that I am creeping steadily toward a meltdown by the time my dinner guests arrive. This is such a strange feeling, being out of control of my emotions.

Oh, speaking of being annoyed. I had my prenatal appt. today. I have gained 22 lbs and apparently that is too much so my doc made me go through my diet, and even she said there is nothing wrong with it. So basically, I am getting fatter than a sow and there is little I can do. Hmmmph.

The one bright spot is that we are celebrating my buddies b-day tonight. Davey bought steaks, potatoes, salad, snickers cake and is making homeade peach gelato..........YUMMY! Anyone else feeling crappy?

1 Comments:

Blogger m said...

Howdy - Just curious - why would your doctor say that was too much to gain? Isn't 25 - 40 pounds considered "normal"? I gained 50 pounds with my first baby and she turned out perfect, then I lost all but 10 pounds. I don't know...

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home