Thursday, May 08, 2008

Ocupada

Are you still reading this? For reals? Because I am so crazy these days I done went gone and forgot about this here blog. Also forgot?Correct grammar. Here is a list of things that have been keeping me away from this blog, in no particular order, because that's how I roll:

  • The Effing Family Tree. Here's a tip: If someone ever says "hey, you like to mess around with that new fancy computer type stuff with the keyboard and the thingamagig, why don't you do a family tree for the reunion this year," say hell to the no because what they really mean is "We never liked you very much anyway and would like to see what you look like without any hair after you are done pulling it out."
  • The Teething. OMG, the teething. The crying. The chewing. The screaming. Make like Dick Cheney and shoot me in the face already because this? I cannot take any more.
  • Poop in a Pullup. Because my toddler is trying to make nap time interesting. And when I say interesting, I mean effing sucky.
  • The Fever of Mystery. I think my baby is going to burst into flames.
  • The Reading. I met a really smart woman who is going to let me intern for what could someday be my dream job and because I also don't know anything about said dream career, I have to first read about it. So, yeah. The library. Am mega geek. Please help.
  • The Lazy. But you totally knew that.

1 Comments:

Blogger One Crazy Chick! said...

ALWAYS say no to the family tree!

LMAO @ the poop in a pull-up because OMG I know how bad that sucks.

YAY! for the internship thingy.

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home