Saturday, November 17, 2007

Recap

While it didn't go exactly as planned, I sure did have a good time last night. Hung out with cool people. Drank sangria. And a tequila sunrise. And an amaretto sour (in case I had to barf later. Brillers!) We got down and danced our little hearts out to a homespun jazz group who played us Mustang Sally by request and it didn't even seem that weird until I typed it here. I even proved what a loyal friend I am by hanging back from the group with my friend so that she could fart without anyone noticing. The only bummer of the evening, apart from the farting, was that my husband and I had a miscommunication regarding what time I was to report for Boob Duty and was greeted by a screaming baby and a pissed off life mate when I finally rolled in at 1 a.m.

Oops.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that Dave... always angry cause you want to have a little fun... psh.

Haha! Just kidding. :) I hope you guys had a good night out. Paige was like "I only had one drink, and it wasn't that good" what a lame-o... if I was 21 I would party it up! I'd be the one saying "Let's do (insert some kind of fun drinking game here) and then dance on top of the bar! And keep 'em comin'!" Haha... just kidding. Maybe.

3:52 AM  
Blogger Sabrina said...

How funny! BTDT before! Love Amaretto Sours. Yum!

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home