Sunday, November 04, 2007

An open letter

Dear Zits all Over my Face,

Hi. After thoroughly inspecting the surface of my face in it's entirety, and while I do have to admit that there is a certain clever ring to the concept of the zit goatee, I have decided that you must be a misguided zit colony that was intended for someone who was more like 13 and less like, you know, 30.

Buy a map.

Kirsten

Weekend highlights to come soon. Not to spoil the suspense or anything, but it may include details on how the the Tuberculosis/thrown out back combo that my husband is currently rocking might be more inconvenient than one might think. I tried sushi. It wasn't so bad. Also! Because I am a really excellent mother and live in denial, I sent a sick kid to go for a slumber party. Fortunately, Goldie thinks that being sick only means that she gets to have the orange! medicine! The long and the short is that she came home full of fruit snacks and McDonalds, toting a new doll and talking about soapy bubble baths. I think she had a good time. I must remember to thank my friend for sending the incessantly talking Bee toy from the Happy Meal home because seriously, IT ISN'T VERY ANNOYING.

1 Comments:

Blogger katydidnot said...

apparently all zit navigation devices are off, i suspect a computer virus. shit. more now than when i was ACTUALLY 13.

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home