Saturday, August 18, 2007

Another Open Letter

Dear good friend Anthony,

While I appreciate your sharing of the love by sending the link to my little blog to everyone you know including your neighborhood, family, friends and the guys you stand next to at the urinal at the ball park, I think you should know that I am now suffering from a severe case of the Not Funny. The symptoms of this disease include staring at a blank screen, trickles of drool and desperate wishes for quick return of The Funny.

Looking at my most recent posts it becomes apparent that I also have a touch of The Boring. Please tell your friends on the Interweb through it's series of tubes that hopefully both ailments will be cured by Monday and to please come back then! For The Interesting! Or maybe ya'll will just settle for The Readable! Ahhh Christ, the pressure!

Breathe Kirsten, Breathe.

Love,

Stinky P

P.S. I am still thinking of ways to make you pay for the much beloved Incessantly Talking Elmo that you so graciously bequeathed to Goldie on her Birthday. Thankyouverymuch.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mixed Up Me said...

This is the same letter I need to write to the readers of my blog. I have had such crazy writer's block lately!! I have so much to write about, but when I sit at the computer, the words just don;t come out, or if they do, the story is so incredibly boring, I hit delete!!! Maybe I need to go to Starbucks and get a boost from the annoyingly perky Barrista's !!!!

Have a fabulous day!!

7:08 PM  
Blogger Kendra said...

Lots of traffic=lots of pressure :) You're doing great! I love reading your blog and I'm sure everyone else does as well.

9:37 AM  
Blogger melodyann said...

Oh my God, I know exactly how you feel! Like, everytime I write something even remotely funny, I feel this giant weight pressing down on me to write something even funnier! And then, even funnier! And what actually comes to my brain during this time is: "Smoke cigarette, drink coffee. Smoke more cigarettes, switch to diet coke. Be sure to smoke more cigarettes, too."

Dude, I just discovered you, but since you say "fuck", I'll hang around awhile!! So be funny! Ha!

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel like I celb now that I am mentioned in the blog. Now I have no more to say so "DANCE WOMEN! TALK ABOUT POOP AND CRYING BABIE AND ENTERTAIN ME! DANCE!"

Uggg the pressure... the pressure...

Love you P

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home