Sunday, April 16, 2006

Break on through to the other side.

Well, we officially have a nubbin tooth! Not much fanfare to go with it. I love Easter, spending time with family, showing G how to kick ass and take names at the family egg hunt. I have been so excited because I have a new friend I met at Book Babies. She has a babe about Goldie's age and has been really friendly. It is so weird how much I miss having something in common with my friends. It isn't like I am a different person now that I have entered mamahood, but in many ways I have changed. I had been feeling very alone until I discovered some other Pdx mamas like her and them. Thanks mamas for being so friendly to a newcomer!

2 Comments:

Blogger marlynn said...

aww, very sweet! we need to catch up again!

by the way, i tagged you. check out the silly meme on my site that you may or may not choose to do :)

9:16 PM  
Blogger Sabrina said...

Congrats on a tooth! We still have none at 10 months!!

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home