Sunday, March 26, 2006

So, when I have been cruising some other blogs of folks who have babes about G's age I have been reading things like "we haven't been out alone since he was born." Holy crap I don't understand! I mean, I trust so many of our friends and family it seems like at least once a week I am dropping her off somewhere so we can go out and enjoy ourselves or get something done. I don't know if we are lucky or just really trusting. I send milk, clothes, diapers and I am so outta there. Just a point to ponder.

Today we skipped church and went to the most amazingly awesome brunch here and it was the most delicious breakfast I have experienced, complete with lean homemade chorizo and a rockin red salsa complimented with smooth coffee and rounded out with a cold salty dog. If you live if P-town, you gotta check it out.

I found out that I am not just imagining Goldie's increased hunger. Turns out I am supposed to be like, feeding her (am I going to jail?) something besides breastmilk and formula. So I tried to shovel in some nice homemade baby foods, but alas she H A T E D my gourmet efforts so we switched to the Gerber organic stuff and she is shoveling it in by the drooly spoonful. I have decided to go mostly organic with her because I am not ready for her to need a bra before kindergarten with all the hormones in regular, cheap food that I normally pick up by the pound at el Winco.

Anyway, sorry to stay away for so long. I missed you guys but just didnt have anything I felt like sharing with the internet. I will be better. Promise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home