Tuesday, March 28, 2006

8 Months

Dear Goldita,

I can't believe it has only been 8 months since you joined our family. It seems like you were always a part of us. You have come so far since you have been on the outside. You have a glowing personality that just radiates from you. I am so proud of you whenever a stranger comes over to you and you flash your gummy smile.

You are such a happy girl and are learning more each day. You can almost sit up (took you a while but you are getting it!) and you love to watch and study all of your toys. You are eating solid foods now and love to play airplane with the spoon.

I was so unsure about how I would feel about putting my career on hold to be with you. I can't believe I had any doubts. Spending my days with you is the most rewarding thing I have ever done.

Monkey Face, your smile lights up my day and you are the light of my life.

Love,
Mamacita

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goldie sounds to be very special!
:-)

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are the pics??? We're dying here! :)

7:14 PM  
Blogger nita said...

awwww.

it's hard to believe but it just keeps getting better and better! yay you guys

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home