Thursday, December 08, 2005

Doggies and the baby Jesus

My fantasy dog scenerio has become reality! I pick up my french bulldog on Sunday! Even though I got a deal on her, it really is a lot to pay for an animal described as "semi-housetrained"
I am so excited! The only problem is she has a REALLY lame name that I am determined to change. I shall christen her Gertie! How cute is that!

Also, following in her mama's footsteps, Goldie will be the baby Jesus in the Christmas pageant on Sunday (pre-fantasy dog pick up). The only question is what exactly does a baby Jesus who isn't even a boy wear?

5 Comments:

Blogger C. Jane Reid said...

Congrats Kirsten on the new puppy! I can't wait to see her.

I have no idea what a baby Jesus in a pageant would wear. Swaddling clothes? Um, a small sheet with a diaper. Like a baby toga?

Hmm, maybe not the image they would want--Jesus dressed for a toga party.

I hope she enjoys all the attention! And has fun with the puppy, too.

Cari

1:17 PM  
Blogger Sabrina said...

Awww congrats on the new puppy and Goldie being in the Christmas pagent! How sweet! I'm not sure what she'd wear either, I like the Toga idea. LOL

2:10 PM  
Blogger nita said...

a tiny prosthetic phallus? i think it would be great if you could work the dog into the basket...

i never get to be in charge of our town's holiday pageant....

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not assured.

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love french bulldogs! they remind me of our BT's but I always say next time getting some bulldogs!

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home